To stay on MindForge you must follow all the network rules. Repeated failure to follow these rules will result in a the ban from the access to the network.
If a rule isn’t clear in a certain situation, the network staff will consider what is the most appropriate decision to solve the issue. Please, don’t believe you can avoid these rules by interpreting them in your own way.
- 1. No harassing or flaming users.
- 2. No racism, sexism or anything inciting hate, discrimination or abuse.
- 3. Pedophilia and pornography are totally forbbiden.
- 4. No spamming of channels, websites or other IRC networks.
Spam is defined as sending irrelevant and annoying messages indiscriminately, especially to promote something. The MindForge network uses filters to block these messages protecting users from malicious websites, files and services. If you think that a ban was set by mistake, please contact us.
- 5. No flooding.
Flooding is defined as sending large and repeated quantities of information (text, ctcp, join/part, nick change...) in a short time for no valid reason.
- 6. Don't attempt to steal registered nicknames or channels.
- 7. No abuses of connections.
- 8. Connecting through insecure connections is not allowed.
Check the servers' page for more information about the proxy scanner of MindForge.
- 9. Don't attempt to evade network or channel bans.
You must wait until the ban expires or is removed.
- 10. Warez, XDCC, FTP, hax0r, botnets and commercial activities are not allowed on this network.
Warez refers primarily to copyrighted works distributed without fees or royalties, and may be traded, in general violation of copyright law. You must respect intellectual property and copyright law.
- 11. Don't attempt to scam or harm users in any way.
- 12. No attacks of any kind.
DDoS, nuke, ICMP, hacking, virus and trojan distribution...